Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Coppertone CLEARLYSheer Sunscreen...CLEARLY the best in the market

I wanted to share my current sunscreen obsession with whoever is reading this and is on the search! I'm signed up with BzzAgent.com and I was selected for this particular campaign to review the Coppertone CLEARLYSheer Sunscreen. I received it for FREE and I am absolutely amazed with this product. It has a broad spectrum SPF30 and it absorbs quickly, and leaves your skin soft. It wont clog your pores and it wont cause break outs..big plus! I can't get over how light it is on your skin. I honestly forget I'm wearing it. The smell is greatly improved compared to the traditional scent of previous sunscreens. Ladies, this is a great product to wear under your makeup for that added protection against the suns harsh rays. It absorbs leaving a matte finish so it's a product that can multitask and honestly who wants to lug around a million different products that all do the same thing? Highly recommend this product! Pick it up at your local drugstore/ Superstore..CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target. Great price for an exceptional product! Hope you enjoyed my reviews...Happy Summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home