Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Influenster VowVoxBox Unboxing...I DO...Love the products in this box!!

    I recently was chosen to receive a VowVoxBox from Influenster. Influenster is a site where you take surveys and participate in Twitter party's and most importantly you can be heard! You can post about products you like or dislike. Anyways, you get your opinion out there. The VowVoxBox is designed for brides, bridesmaids, anyone in the bridal party. I happen to be planning my wedding so this came in right on time!
     Packed inside this precious little box was a Tide to Go pen, Pure Silk Raspberry Mist Shave Cream Moisturizing with Aloe, Olay Regenerist Luminous Moisturizer, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Barracuda, an EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge, and a card from Riley & Grey with a 50% savings code.
     I'll review down the list. The Tide to Go Pen is a truly amazing on the go easily portable, travel friendly, little stain saver! I don't know about you, but I can be messy and kind of a clutz. I also have kids so, I'm used as a human tissue fairly often. Tide to Go has saved many a shirts from ruin. I dab it on rub it in and throw it in the wash when I get home and BAM what stain!?
      PureSilk has always been a favorite shave cream of mine. Delicious scents and that luxurious  and rich shave cream that leaves your skin so soft and smooth and silky! YUM! Definitely a must! I have sensitive skin and none of the scents from PureSilk has ever broken me out. They're moisturizing and many if not all have Aloe in them.
     Olay Regenerist Luminous Moisturizer. I have to say I was rather curious about this product. I'm kind of a snob when it comes to my skin and products that are going to be put on my skin. I usually don't have many drugstore brand skincare. I tried this out the first night I received it after my usual skincare routine. I tend to have dry skin. Anyways I tried it first at night, it can be worn during the day as well under your makeup which I have done also. My face was so soft the next morning it was awesome! I wore it under my makeup and it wasn't heavy. It didn't make me oily or extra shiny in any way. I'm really impressed with this moisturizer so far. It's tone perfecting and dark spot correcting.  If these are some of your skincare concerns, give this a try!
    Now onto the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nailpolish. It's supposed to be what it says.. A complete manicure in a bottle. No base or top coat required! I'm pressed for time so, this product is a must! I've actually tried this product before and I love the formula! It doesn't chip on me or fade for at least 5 days! For me that's great! My hands are always in water and usually nailpolish doesn't survive. I received the color Barracuda a beautiful soft powder blue. Love it!
     EcoTools makes some amazing products! I love their brushes adn the fact that they're cruelty free is a plus! I was sent the Pure Complexion Facial Sponge. I hadn't seen it before so, I was really excited to try this as well. When you first open it it's hard egg shaped with a flat side in the back and it reminds me of glossy styrofoam. You get it wet and it transforms and its soft and gentle on your skin and after I washed with it my face was soft and I didn't have any dry patches. It felt clean and exfoliated. It lasts up to 3 months if you take care of it. Will repurchase this item for sure.
     Last but not least the postcard from Riley & Grey. For those of you that haven't heard of this website, it's a wedding website. They are a custom designed, luxury, limited-edition site. You can collect RSVPS and organize guests' addresses. They have beautiful designs and it's an amazing site that makes every detail come together and look beautiful. If you or someone you know are getting married the website is www.rileygrey.com. 
    All the products I received are great! I enjoy using them and recommend them to friends and family and even people I run into. All the products mentioned were sent to me free for purpose of review. Opinions are 100% my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home