Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pure Silk Shave Cream..Purely a Must Have!

Recently I was sent out a box from Influenster. The VowVoxBox! So excited! It came with many exciting products for free to review and try and give my honest opinion on. One of those products included the Pure Silk Rich & Luxurious Shave Cream, Moisturizing with Aloe, in the scent Raspberry Mist.
    First thing I did was squirt some onto my hand. Nice foam, good lather and the smell....aaaaaahh the smell was delicious! I couldn't wait to try it. Now I have to say I have dry skin, more in winter and at times I can be sensitive. This product went on smooth, my razor glided over with no problem. No knicks or cuts. Smooth shave that left my legs so soft!!! I fell in love with the smell! Then when I tried it for an actual shave I'll never be without this shave cream!
   I had no irritation from it and it left my legs feeling moisturized and softer longer than when I just shaved with soap or my other brand which comes from a beauty store at a higher price. PureSilk is sold at many stores and the displays of all kinds of them is awesome! I went to my local Walmart and Target to check out o see what other scents they had and get an idea of price! Totally blown away! The price is great, different sizes, different scents to everyone's liking and the best part is...It works!
  Since receiving this product for free I have purchased a few more. Who doesn't want soft silky legs everyday!? This shave cream is a must have and I will continue to use and give out and recommend PureSIlk!

Opinion's are 100% my own I did receive this product #PureSilk complimentary from Influenster. If you'd like to sign up go to Influenster.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home