Saturday, September 6, 2014

Skintimate Shave Gel!! Check this out!

http://www.skintimate.ca/
Sweet smell of Mandarin Burst! I recently had the pleasure of trying the Skintimate Signature Scents Moisturizing Shave Gel, in the scent Mandarin Burst. First of all the packaging is so colorful and pretty and appealing. The next thing I noticed was the gel. Came out easy and was a pretty pink gel and formed an awesome soft lather. A little goes a long way! The scent is gorgeous! Sweet and yummy! My legs felt so soft and smooth. It contains Vitamin E and and Olive Butter. I have dry skin and I can definitely see myself purchasing this over and over. It's just to yummy in the scent and the way it leaves my skin so soft. Must have any season and any time you need to shave. :) Check out the other scents in the line. Follow the link above to Skintimate's awesome website! I'm not being payed by Skintimate and I own no rights to the SKintimate name, brand, or site or any other affiliations to Skintimate. This is 100% my own opinion and review of the brand. #SkintimateHappyLegs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home