Friday, September 26, 2014

U by Kotex Pads, tampons, & Liners Oh My!!

If you haven't noticed Kotex recently got a little makeover! I'm talking about the U by Kotex colorful, eye catching, stylish, yet still offers same great protection, a variety of sizes, and the great packaging! The tampons come in different absorbency's, of course, and when you open up the trendy stylish package it reveals a colorful tampon applicator! Beautiful feminine colors! I know what you're thinking...am I sacrificing protection for awesomeness!? Thankfully, I am here to answer your question. NO!
You still get that protection you need the most during that special time of month. U by Kotex isn't just sporting a great new look, but I urge you to go and check out their website https://www.ubykotex.com/. It's very empowering and insightful! I looked around and this site answers questions and makes that dreadful time of the month a little fun. It has fun games like the pad racer where you #SavetheUndies! It's a great site and very informative.
I give the new U by Kotex two wings up! Great design, trendy, fresh, and new! Ladies, with U by Kotex you don't have to worry about accidents. It's great protection, comfortable, barely there, and perfect touch grip and smooth design it's designed for US to #SavetheUndies! So go check out their site and sign up for a free sample so you can see for yourself. Look around and have fun while you're there! I did receive a complimentary sample. Opinions are 100% my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home