Monday, October 6, 2014

Spa Party featuring Skintimate Shave Gel Raspberry Rain!!

Over the weekend I had an amazing spa themed party with the guest of honor Skintimate Shave Gel in the captivating Raspberry Rain! It was awesome! Let me start off by saying this was a sponsored party from Crowdtap. I URGE you to check them out and sign up. You get Amazing products for free and you give them your honest feedback.
Back to the party. I invited 10 guests, but I'm always prepared for more and those short notices of RSVP with a plus one guest. I was sent out 10 travel size samples of Skintimate Shave Gel in Raspberry Rain, razors, body scrub, lotion, toe seperaters, and a nail polish to show off our fresh shaved legs! This gave me such great inspiration! So, I went out and purchased 2 sets of gifts to arrange in a basket for the door prizes for 2 lucky winners. It included 2 Skintimate Shave gels in each basket of full size Raspberry Rain, walmart $10 gift cards, face masks, loofah, and body scrub. Then I made goodie bags for 20, just incase. Thank goodness I did, because I had 15 show up. In those I put all the samples from crowdtap, plus some Skintimate shave gels travel size that I purchased, nail polishes for each one, mini body washes, mini lotions, Kleenex travel slim packs, and a couple other items.
I also got washcloths and rolled them and tied them up with ribbon. For the display I set out the extra travel size shave gels I had purchased in front of the goodie bags. The table was set up and the star of the show, Skintimate, was in front view!
The menu I kept simple, Italian pinwheels, Chicken Bacon & Ranch pinwheels, turkey pinwheels, variety of mini chip bags, Cream cheese brownies, Fall colored sugar cookies, Sherbet punch, soda- reg & diet, BBQ Cocktail weenies, and a Green & Red sliced apple tray with cubed Havarti & Cheddar cheeses as well as a caramel dip.
I gave a demonstration on my shaving routine and answered questions they had about Skintimate and Crowdtap and how often I shave and if I think Skintimate really helps moisturize your legs for a smoother shave. YES! Of course! I explained about me having dry skin and the rich lather of the shave gel giving me a comfortable, soft, aromatic shave, that leaves me soft and smooth! I raved about Skintimate and why I use it and why I love it compared to other brands out there. For me, Skintimate will get the job done and smell great and feel even better while doing it! I love this stuff all year around, and I have strayed due to sales or coupons, but I always return to Skintimate. I love trying new things, don't get me wrong, but Skintimate is my GO-TO brand when it comes to shave gel. Innovative scents, luxurious feel, and great price and sold everywhere!
The party was a huge success. Everyone ate, laughed, listened to me ramble on and took home a bunch of awesome goodies! We had face masks to put on, toe nails to paint, and lots to talk about so we had fun! I hope you enjoyed these ideas and I hope I've inspired you to throw a spa themed party for you and your friends as well. Or at least to pick up a can of Skintimate Shave gel and treat yourself! After all you deserve it!

As mentioned I did get free samples of Skintimate from Crowdtap. Opinion of the brand is 100% my own. If you'd like to sign up here you go! Crowdtap.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home