Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fast Acting Advil Film Coated 200mg Ibuprofen tablets

I was recently sent out 8 packets of Fast acting Advil to try for free along with coupons. I kept a pack to try out and gave the other 7 packs to people I ran into. I passed them along to some other fellow mom's while at the park with their kids. We also had our carpet cleaned so I passed a packet along to one of the guy's who was cleaning our carpet, because I heard him say he had a headache. Also gave a packet to my daughter's friend who was having bad cramps and a headache from that special time of month. I passed along the coupons to my neighbor, a friend, and a couple people I ran into at Wal-Mart.
Now for my actual review of the product. I give it TWO THUMBS UP!! Advil is my most trusted brand of pain relief. When I'm on my period it gets rid of cramps fast! I tend to suffer from really bad headaches before my period starts and sometimes during. Not to mention backaches and let's face it running after all my kids everyday you need a fast pain relief! I keep a travel size bottle in my purse at all times and in the medicine cabinet as well. It's great for on the go and when you need your pain in control fast, grab an Advil!  Recently, I seen this great idea on U by Kotex site to make a period emergency kit. So, as a fun little gift for people we know we made them.
It included 8 Hershey's kisses, 2 tampons, 2 pantiliners, 2 pads all U by Kotex of course! Feminine wipes, Kleenex to go packs, and of course travel size Advil. I have a few people we know who can't take Midol and acetaminophen doesn't offer enough relief. So, I passed them some Advil and everyone I gave these gifts to loved them! It's a great way to let a friend know you care and just have a little fun.
So next time your back aches, you have a fever, headache, knee pain, any type of ache or pain I highly suggest you give Advil a try. It comes in many forms. Film coated, liqui-gels, and other Advil products for other things. Migraines and colds too. Not to mention Children's pain medicine as well. Advil is all over the place and on top of their game especially with this fast Acting tablet! Check out their site, grab a coupon, and get you some to keep on hand. Don't let pain get in the way or keep you down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home