Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Zep Cleaning Products

    If you are like me right now you're asking yourself, "What's Zep?" I'll answer that for you...it's awesome cleaning products you need in your life! You know if your house gets dirty at all. I was sent out 5 samples of Zep Cleaning products. Two of the Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser and Three Zep Disinfectant sprays. I gave some away and kept one of each to review. 
    Let's start with the Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser, shall we? This stuff cleans so many surfaces. I used it on my stove after making some fried chicken one night for dinner, because we all know that's a huge mess waiting to happen. I sprayed it let it set for a couple minutes went back and my stove wiped clean as a whistle! I also used it to clean the microwave plate and some orange colored Kool-aid that was spilled on my counter. I sprayed and it lifted and no stains! I also used this in the bathroom on the sink and the bathtub. 
   Moving on to the Zep Disinfectant spray. My favorite thing about this product is it kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds!! I used this everywhere! It's that time of season and germs are eveerywhere and especially if you have kids you want something fast sacting that you can just spray and wipe down. I used this on faucets, fridge, door knobs, toilet handles, light switches, counters. Anything that stood still I sprayed I think.
   My conclusion is you definitely need to give this a try! Home depot has this amazing stuff and in my opinion I wish I had knwon about it sooner. They have a full range of products and even drain clog removers. It works fast and cleans without a lot of hassle and time. As I mentioned I received free samples via Crowdtap for purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home